Join this tax credit processor as a for-credit intern working 20+ hours per week. Your time with HireCredit will expand your strategic, communicative, and organizational skill sets.
The HireCredit Team
HireCredit is a hassle-free employer tax credit solution that streamlines applicant screening, government submission, certification monitoring and calculation of tax credits earned to provide instant visibility into how tax credit programs are working for a business. Each day, we focus on driving value from our existing and yet-to-be-defined technology stack while constantly honing how we educate, service, and deliver quantifiable ROI to our customers and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a college intern to join our team; someone who is excited by opportunities to problem-solve and manage various projects. We want someone who is a self-starter and open to learning. Marketing, Strategic Communications, or Entrepreneurship majors who are great communicators (both written and oral) are ideal for this role.
- Supporting the Customer Experience Team
- Spearheading the behind-the-scenes WOTC application operations
- Providing team support throughout the onboarding process of new customers
- Reviewing applications for errors and trends
- Navigating deadlines and assisting with the communication to customers to finalize incomplete applications
- Thinking critically about flaws in current workflows and collaborating with the Program Manager to improve existing processes
- Managing and maintaining internal resources for the processes of 30+ state portals
Who you'll be working with
You will be working hand-in-hand with our Program Manager, Kyleigh Haro, to operate a robust case management system. Your internship here will expose you to all areas of the business: customer support, external communication, sales and application design.
If you want to learn more about this position or have any questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com. Our primary focus is you, so we will be flexible in working on a schedule to fit your college experience.