The HireCredit Team
HireCredit is a hassle-free employer tax credit solution that streamlines applicant screening, government submission, certification monitoring and calculation of tax credits earned to provide instant visibility into how tax credit programs are working for a business. Each day, we focus on driving value from our existing and yet-to-be-defined technology stack while constantly honing how we educate, service, and deliver quantifiable ROI to our customers and internal stakeholders.
The Program Manager ensures our customers, technology, and procedures are in line with organization goals and strategies. This is someone who can identify friction areas within a process and turn that friction into areas of differentiation and success. The Program Manager will be the first to rise to the occasion and put themselves in the customer's shoes to solve for long-term solutions and retention.
The Program Manager must be self-motivated and execution-focused. Our customers are our most valuable asset, so, developing trusting relationships and processes is paramount to our success. The experience that our team crafts directly affects the health of our customer, partner, and internal stakeholder relationships.
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction through long-term relationship building and day-to-day technology refinement. This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Experience and is expected to be in the office 8 am-5 pm daily.
- Attend daily CX team morning meeting to review milestones, tasks, priorities and risks.
- Act as product subject matter expert understanding all features, functionalities and benefits both externally and internally.
- Great at co-problem solving with customers to ensure client success while identifying opportunities to streamline.
- Partners with product and marketing to provide user tutorials, support documentation, case studies and maintaining the customer HelpDesk.
- Supportive of partners in providing education, coaching, outcomes, and support.
- An overall team player willing to jump in and support wherever possible across all functional areas of the business.
- A guardian of our culture actively participating to ensure a great employee and team experience.
- At least 2 years of project management experience.
- Interest in technology and human capital management (HCM)
- A background in HCM with experience in a number of the following: WOTC, FEZ, Talent Acquisition, Payroll & Compliance, Time & Labor Management, and/or Accounting.
- CRM experience; Salesforce preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; specifically Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- A demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills; a proven track record of interpreting data based on business outcomes.
- Punctuality and dependability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills.